This sleek front control dishwasher with smudge-resistant PrintShield Finish delivers KitchenAid® performance and style passionate cooks appreciate. One-touch ProWash Cycle senses soil levels, then automatically adjusts cycle time and water usage in real time for the best cleaning performance. Upper-rack SatinGlide® Max rails roll out smoothly even when fully loaded. Heat Dry option and durable stainless steel tub facilitate drying.
- SatinGlide® Max Rails (Upper Rack) - Creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper rack, particularly with heavy loads.
- Fold-Down Shelf with Stemware Holders - Provides extra room in the upper rack that's perfect for additional cups, wine glasses, or longer items like utensils and spatulas.
- Filter-Based Wash System - Provides exceptional cleaning and drying, with wash arms designed to send just the right water pressure to key areas of the dishwasher.
- Sani-Rinse Option - Heats the final rinse water to 155°F, eliminating 99.999%f food soil bacteria.
- Express Wash Cycle - Quickly and effortlessly handles soiled dishes in less time.
- Extended Heat Dry Option - Increases the cycle time for excellent drying performance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.