Keep up with the tools you use from prep to table with this dishwasher's three racks of versatile loading possibilities and complete wash coverage. The FreeFlex Third Rack fits glasses, mugs, bowls, silverware and cooking tools, freeing up room below for pots, plates and mixing bowls. The Advanced Clean Water Wash System circulates clean water to dishes in all three racks.
- 44 dBA - provides quiet cleaning without compromising performance, so there's no need to wait to run a wash cycle while entertaining and enjoying meals, even in open concept kitchens.
- Extended Heat Dry Option - Increases the cycle time for excellent drying performance.
- SatinGlide® Rails in Third and Middle Racks - move smoothly for easy loading and unloading.
- Sani-Rinse Option - eliminates 99.999%f food soil bacteria by adding a high-heat final rinse to sanitize dishes.
- Top Controls - are tucked away on top of the dishwasher door for a clean look to match your kitchen style. An indicator light on the front of the door changes colors to subtly display cycle progress.
- Leak Detection System - provides peace of mind with three levels of protection against potential sources of leaks, from multiple sensing points with a water flow monitor and drip tray. If the system detects a problem, the dishwasher will stop filling, drain the tub and alert that service is needed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.