This high power, convection 1000-watt microwave oven lets you use it to steam and simmer thanks to a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and an innovative container. With satin cross-hatched handles, chrome-faced glass and iconic red medallions, it boldly blends professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. The beauty and easy cleaning of the stainless steel finish even extends to the interior.
- Professionally-Inspired Design Including Handle, Badge, Graphics, Chrome Chamfer. - A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This microwave oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Glass Touch Controls, a Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and KitchenAid Brand Medallion.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - Extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven.
- Steam Cleaning Function - Uses the power of steam to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away.
- 1000 Watts Power - Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Is large enough to comfortably fit different containers and work as a complement to your conventional oven.
- Halogen Task Lights - Provides superior illumination and visibility for the cooktop below with two bright yet pleasing lamps.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.