This 30" Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper Microwave Convection Cooking Oven combines a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Temperature Probe - Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity (lower oven) - Gives you an extra-large capacity for holding your largest turkeys and roasts. It also lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity (upper oven) - The upper microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven.
- Crispwave Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven) - Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack (lower oven) - Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.