This 25 cu. ft. refrigerator features the ExtendFresh Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver to help maintain the taste and texture of your freshest food. Other features include LED lighting and a slide-away split shelf to keep food organized and easy to find. The addition of the FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry gives you a dedicated space for meats and cheeses.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. This refrigerator features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid Brand Medallions and a beautiful chrome frame.
- FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry - Provides a manual temperature setting that lets you maintain the freshness of ingredients as varied as a whole salmon or large eggplants.It gives you total control over of the amount of cool air that enters the drawer.
- Slide-Away Split Shelf - Helps maximize the storage space and optimize the organization of your refrigerator. The versatile design lets you retract the front of the shelf to accommodate tall items such as a pitcher of fresh-squeezed juice.
- SatinGlide® System - Uses space-efficient, under-mounted pans with rollers and glides for satisfyingly smooth operation.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - products conserve energy by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency.
- LED Lighting - Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.