This 26.8 cu. ft. french door refrigerator helps fresh produce stay that way with the ExtendFresh Temperature Management System. A pull-out tray accommodates large platters with ease, while a FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry lets you optimize temperature and airflow for the specific food you're storing. The refined interior design features elegant metallic accents, and a PrintShield finish resists exterior smudges.
- PrintShield Finish - Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- ExtendFresh Temperature Management System - Separately monitors the temperatures in the refrigerator and freezer through a sensor located in each, to help ensure fresh fruit juices don't become frozen and prawns avoid freezer burn.
- Pull Out Tray - Provides an ideal space to store large platters of appetizers and then access them with ease to keep you in the creative flow. It resists moisture and stains, and is removable for easy cleanup.
- FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry - Provides a manual temperature setting that lets you maintain the freshness of ingredients as varied as a whole salmon or large eggplants. It gives you total control over of the amount of cool air that enters the drawer.
- In-Door-Ice® System - Adds interior room in the refrigerator with an ice bin that mounts on the inside left door to allow for extra space on the shelves.
- 2-Tier Freezer Drawer with Storage Dividers - Allows you to organize frozen items on two levels, making them easier to access. It includes storage dividers in the lower basket to help keep smaller items easy to find, so it's easy to keep the lamb chops separate from the pork chops.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.