The sleek design of this 22.7 cu ft. side-by-side refrigerator features the Preserva® Food Care System. Its two independent cooling systems help keep food fresh while the FreshFlow Air Filter minimizes odors, and the Produce Preserver delays over-ripening. The counter-depth gives the high-end look of built-in refrigerators and the Professionally-Inspired Design features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Medallion.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful side-by-side refrigeration unit features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- PrintShield Finish - resists smudges while enhancing the overall look of the refrigerator. This new feature for KitchenAid® takes the worry out of keeping a working kitchen beautiful.
- LED Lighting - Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
- Adjustable Spill Resistant Shelves - Prevents messes from spilling over into other parts of the refrigerator. In place of a lip that can trap foods, the shelf edges are nano-etched with a finely texture surface that contains spills and lets you use the whole shelf from edge-to-edge.
- Exterior and Ice and Water Dispenser - Provides freshly filtered, great tasting water and ice that can be conveniently found right in the refrigerator door.
- Clear Door Bins with Metallic Accents - Allow you to see labels right through the bins, helping you keep condiments and other items organized. Each bin is removable, making it easy to pull out, chop up and store an amazingly fresh produce, and simply slide back into the fridge.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.