This all-in-one eclectic range includes Downdraft, which integrates the ventilation system so a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed outside or filtered air can be recirculated inside. This range helps you achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated perfectly. It also has a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven and enhances cooking results.
- 4 Cooking Elements - Provides four independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a double cooking zone of 6 and 10 inches, one 10 inch zone, plus two 6 inch cooking zones.
- EasyConvect Conversion - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Aqualift® - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- SatinGlide® Max Racks - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Side Trim Accessory Kit - This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.