The power of a 4-speed motor adds to the precision of this under-the-cabinet ventilation system that pairs well with most 30-inch cooktops and ranges. The under-the-cabinet design allows you to hide ductwork inside cabinetry for a more built-in look.
- 600 CFM/65K BTU Threshold - Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- 4-Speed Electronic Touch Control with LED Display - Provides sleek, visual confirmation of your ventilation selections, settings, and filter status.
- Whisper Quiet® System @ 44 dBA (1.3 sones) at Low Speed - Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 68 dBA (7.0 sones).
- Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters - Filter reduces steam, grease, and odor to help avoid contact with ceilings and countertops. The design increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent.
- Easy In-line Conversion - Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.