This Whirlpool® self cleaning oven with a SpeedHeat burner allows you to sear and boil quickly. Heat long cookware on the center oval burner. Prevent cooked food from getting cold with the Keep Warm setting. Plus, it's easy to keep the range clean thanks to dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates.
- Center Oval Burner Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this fifth burner so they heat evenly on the range top.
- Keep Warm setting Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cast-Iron Grates Wash these cast-iron grates right in the dishwasher when they get messy, thanks to a dishwasher-safe finish that makes them easy to clean.
- SpeedHeat Burner Get dinner to the table fast with this burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Large Oven Window Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Fingerprint Resistant Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes that are easy-to-clean and resist fingerprints and smudges.
- Closed Door Broiling Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.