Our Family Taking Care of Yours
Our courteous and qualified family can make the repairs, make it pleasant, and exceed your needs. Guaranteed!
Our TV technicians have trained with all of the top manufacturers and we have all the manufacturer warranties for the most popular TV’s.
Jonny’s Appliance Repair has become the largest parts supply center in the Gallatin, Park & Madison counties.
Jonny’s has a large inventory of re-conditioned appliances. 30-day money back guarantee.
Jonny’s Appliance Repair is a local, family-owned service center, servicing for Gallatin, Madison & Park Counties. Jonny Wahl opened Jonny’s Appliance Repair in 2006 after the dissolution of Bayse Appliance, where he worked for 10 years. Jonny’s mother Lynda Wilson joined him in partnership soon after. Lynda’s husband, Kevin, and Jonny’s brother, Stoney, joined the team as Technicians. Heather, Jonny’s wife, came onboard as Office Manager. Friends of the family, Paul, Curt, and Todd also joined the team too as Technicians.
Our mission is to provide a positive experience for every customer through our qualified, efficient and courteous technicians.
Our courteous and qualified family will exceed your expectations and make your service experience with us a pleasant one. Guaranteed! Call us or request service online today!
- Our expert technicians are professional, courteous and factory-trained.
- We offer your same-day/next-day appointments and work with your schedule.
- We provide estimate quotes to you before the repair is started.
- You authorize the repair before work is started.
- We have a large inventory of genuine factory parts in stock on our vans.
- We provide a 30-day limited parts and labor guarantee on COD repairs.
- We provide factory-authorized warranty service on all major brands.
Choosing the right Appliance Service Company can save you hundreds of dollars over time, in part by extending the life of your appliances.
Why repairing appliances makes sense.
It’s time we consider personally all we can do to use wise recycling and conservation to curb the mounting height of trash in all landfills. Maintaining, rather than replacing, older appliances is one way to help. Of course, at some point all appliances just quit working, but often a repair is a less costly and more environmentally-friendly choice.